East Coast for Labor Day

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

This Labor Day I am headed up to Nantucket for a family trip. I am super excited for some East Coast cuisine, fresh air and look forward to spending time with my extended family.

When packing for a trip I always like to create outfits first and then imagine myself as a magazine editor or think of how I would style a photo shoot.  Start of with everything you would want for your outfits and then slowly edit out the repeats or non essentials. Here is what I am wanting to wear and where I am starting with my packing. Keep in mind I am not really a Preppy East Coast dresser so I have added my flair to traditional Americano attire.

Nantucket Afternoon Outfit




Get the look...





Night Out in Nantucket Outfit




Get the look ...


DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS