Top 10 Must Have Baby Gear

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

These are my top ten must have baby gear items, 
as in if I could only buy 10 items these would be them.



ONE   ///  TWO  ///  THREE  ///  FOUR  ///  FIVE  ///  SIX  ///  SEVEN  ///  EIGHT  ///  NINE  ///  TEN


The Dock-A-TOT, number one on my list for a reason. I went the first two weeks without it and once we got it in the mail we used it every day up until 8 months when our son grew out of it. Fabulous from co-sleeping to traveling. The nice thing about this is consistency for your babe, no matter where you are your babe can be in the dock-a-tot and so not to disturb the routine.

The Sound Machine {TWO} and Baby Monitor {THREE} are great for in home and portable! The sound machine charges with a cord, I made a mistake of getting one that uses battery and was literally having to change the battery every week. This one you can even use while out and about doing errands, restaurants etc. I have been looking at this baby monitor for a while now. We currently use a Motorola one and while it has been good and lasted 2 years it is on it's last leg. I Love this Totokan Baby Monitor for the wide camera angle it can get and it is easy to travel with. Once our current one dies this is the one I will be replacing it with.

GATHRE {FOUR} Baby changing mat that are non toxic, compact, wipe-able and waterproof. Super easy to add to any diaper bag, purse or even just having in the other room because you are changing your new born every 30 minutes and don't always want to have to get up and go to another room or floor.

Ollie Baby Swaddle {FIVE} is great since it is one size that grows with your baby. So really all you need is the pack that comes with two swaddles and your set. Yes, newborns don't seem to like to be saddle but remember you are in charge not the newborn and swaddle him/her because they really sleep so much better. Then you can transition them easily in it too by taking the arms out but still having the snug fit that comforts them. Best part you don't have to take it off or undo anything to change a diaper, which is a priceless feature at 3am.

Solly Baby Wrap {SIX} gave me my life back a bit. I didn't have anyone helping me, since I was new in town I did a lot on my own and so I lived in the Solly wrap. I believe you can wear your kiddo until they are 25 lbs but around 9 months or so we stopped just because he was to wild. I wore this around the house when he just wanted to be held, so I could cook or just have my arms back. I wore traveling, an absolute must if you are going to travel a lot with a babe, so easy for plane trips and visiting friends and family being off your schedule and just wearing them. I went wine tasting, wearing him, grocery shopping, basically I did everything for 9 months with this wrap on. Loved it!

Doona Infant Car Seat {SEVEN} The car seat is the stroller, you don't need anything else! Yes, the storage is small but I like that because it forces you to only take the necessary items and with babies it is so easy to over pack and haul around everything you could possibly need which after a while is ridiculous. I learned less was more and easier for me with baby.

 Aden + Anais Swaddle 4-pack {EIGHT} You really will only need this one 4-pack and these swaddle blankets can be used for so much more then swaddling. Blanket, they are absorbent, lightweight and compact to just shove in any bag. In the beginning I used them to cover up when breastfeeding, after 2 months I gave up on covering up with anything but this was nice to have.

Baby Bjorn Bouncer {NINE} This is light weight and easy to move around the house. Bouncing sometimes was the only way I could calm my son down in the middle of the night when I was so tired and ran out of ideas.

Inglesina Fast Table Chair {TEN} If you have a small space or just not sure about a high chair this is for you! We got this since we traveled so much, easy to grab and go, super sturdy and safe. You could honestly forgo a traditional high chair and just have this on kitchen counter or a secure table.  


What about you, any items you couldn't live without ?

1 comment:

  1. Fitted crib Sheets I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post.

    ReplyDelete

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS