Little Black One-piece

Monday, February 18, 2019

Spring is almost here and that means Spring Break and for some, Beach Vacation!  Which might be the first time for you to be in a swimsuit since August. Fortunately and unfortunately I have had the pleasure of getting into a swim suit every week since September for my 2 year old sons swim class. But I am happy to report that he has graduated to next level, which means I don't have to get in the pool anymore, woohoo! So I have been in a swimsuit but my body has still not been exposed to the sun since August!

We all find comfort in that closet staple, the Little Black Dress and why not have a Little Black One-piece that you can equally find comfort in, your go to swim wear. Spring Break Beach Vacay will be that first time your pale legs see the sun again and everyone looks tanner in black, as well as the obvious how much slimmer we feel and look.

I have complied the best Little Black One-pieces out there for you to snag now for your next beach vacation.


UNDER $150 



 

 

OVER $150 


1 comment:

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS