Gift Guide: Babies, Toddlers & Kiddos

Friday, November 16, 2018


Holiday Gift Guide for all your littles ...

 

BABIES {0-12 MONTHS}

I personally don;t think parents of babies this age really need to be buying your own baby,  Christmas gifts.  I promise, I am no Grinch or Scrooge,  I LOVE the Holidays and buying gifts for others!  BUT you have probably bought so much stuff throughout this first year of your baby's life and will continue too. Which means you have been giving them gifts all year long and lets be honest they won't remember anyways. Most likely your friends and family will be getting your baby a gift and that will be plenty for them to attempt to open. So Here are some items that you can send to friends and family asking what to get you or if you are buying a gift for someone else's baby. 

Baby Banana Infant Training Toothbrush and Teether  \\\  Animated Flappy The Elephant Plush Toy \\\   Babyprints Newborn Baby Ornament  \\\  Skip Hop Explore & More Follow-Me Bee Crawl Toy  \\\  Wooden Children's One-Step Stool With Personalized Name  \\\  TOP BRIGHT Activity Cube  \\\  Fisher-Price Learn with Me Zebra Walker  \\\  Freshly Picked Fringe Moccasin

 

 



 

TABY {12 -18 MONTHS} 

I discovered the  term "TABY" from a momtrepreneur I follow on intsagram,  {@BusyToddler}. Basically not a true baby anymore and not really a full on toddler. Every time I say it in my head, that damn Britney Spears songs pops up, "I am not a girl, not yet a woman" and now I can't get it out of my head. Anyways, here are some great gifts for this in-between age range. 


PERSONALIZED BOARD BOOK

A great personalized gift is this Pinhole Press Board Book. Especially nice for a "taby" that isn't near by all their cousins and family. I am getting one of these for our nephew so he can know and learn our names and faces.  


Melissa & Doug Let's Play House Dust! Sweep! Mop! 6-Piece Pretend Play Set  \\\ Teach My Toddler Learning Kit \\\ Lewo Wooden Building Blocks 100 pieces  \\\ YBIKE BIKE Pewi Elite Bike Walking Ride On Toy  \\\ First Chair- Large X-Print Khaki Nod Chair  \\\  Teamson Kids - Modern Play Kitchen

 





TODDLERS {18 MONTHS +}

 

MUSIC 

Anders loves music and every night before we go to bed we have a family dance party. I am pretty sure this is happening in a lot of households because I see a lot of it documented on social media. There are a bunch of studies and articles about all the positive effects music appreciation can help develop and stimulate the mind of our young ones. This makes us big fans of musical instruments as gifts in our household. Here are some of our favorites.



 

TRAINS

Overwhelmed with what wooden train set you want to go with? I found this very helpful article that breaks it down by brand {Train Guide}.
Ultimately we are going with the tried and true Brio, since it has a starter set for 18 months + .
Brio My First Railway Beginner Pack Most of the trains are recommended for 3 yr old and up for the small magnetic parts so this is a good one for our almost 24 month old.



RIDE ON CALVARY 

This is so damn cute and funny to watch them ride on. Give your kiddo a PONY, UNICORN or ZEBRA! I would always see these at Holiday Shopping Markets and now so excited to have a toddler of my own to actually get one for!


OUTDOOR SWING

We have one in our front yard and literally all the kids on street come and play on it for hours. Easy to install and does not collect water when it rains.  SWING-N-SLIDE NEST SWING



 

 

KIDS TABLET

I have always been an apple user and I myself have an ipad but it is a little expensive for a kiddo in my personal opinion. So I chose to buy the Amazon Fire Kids Edition Table. It comes with a 2 yr warranty and kid proof case and it's under $100! Obviously this is especially a no brainer if you already are a Amazon prime member because then you get access to movies, shoes, books and games all included in that membership.


   

LEAP SUBSCRIPTION BOX

Literacy Enrichment and Play or LEAP "creates a love of literacy in your children with our hand crafted multi sensory subscription box". Two teachers and moms have created this brilliant subscription box for your little ones. Such a great gift! You can sign up for/gift a box month to month, 3 months or 6 months subscription.  Click here to Shop & find out more! 
Also, great resource to follow on Instagram


 

 

NUGGET COMFORT

Really this is something for the whole family! I love this idea and the creative play it inspires. This is on the top of our Christmas list this year. You can get a number of different covers and change the covers later too! Such versatility with this item.  Shop the Nugget Comfort





DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS