Must Have: Plain White T-shirt

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

I don't care who knows, I love to watch the Khardasians there I said it, I feel so free now! and I bet you do too!But I won't rat you out!

What I will share is that I am crushing hard on Kendal Jenner's style. Let's be honest she does have it pretty easy too look fabulous with the fact that she is a gorgeous tall slim model and offered tons of clothes from her designer family friends but she still dresses like a normal person not a celebrity all the time.

One thing I really love is that she is a girl that really knows how to work a plain white t-shirt. This should be a staple in everyone's closet.

Kendall Jenner Style - Kendall Jenner's Best Outfits
Kendall Jenner Style - Kendall Jenner's Best Outfits (clipped to polyvore.com)


I am OBSESSED with this outfit! 
Kendall Jenner Perfects a Chic Minimalist Ensemble
Kendall Jenner's Street Style Evolution
Kendall Jenner's Street Style Evolution (clipped to polyvore.com)


Even a plain heather grey t-shirt looks so chic this way!

Kendall Jenner Goes Western Chic
Kendall Jenner Goes Western Chic (clipped to polyvore.com)


Kendall Jenner Hits the Airport in a Classic White Tee and Jeans
Clearly we all know jeans are the perfect pairing for the plain white t-shirt but to create more stylized look to the simple outfit add a third piece! A simple jacket, blazer or even a larger unbuttoned shirt really create an outfit out of your go to jeans and t-shirt. Then have fun with the shoes! 

I personally prefer not such a bright true white t-shirt, I find it is hard to wear with everything a more faded looking white t-shirt pairs well with just about anything and you don't have to worry about matching your whites.



DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS