Brand to Love: REFORMATION

Friday, July 31, 2015

I am LOVING the brand REFORMATION!  A L.A. based company who manufactures their product in L.A. from sustainable and vintage fabrics.


I have feel in love with the Cali dress and had to have it. I love it but fair warning it does not fit me loose like it is here pictured, so when buying check the measurements and if in doubt I would buy one size up. 
The Cali Dress $78 
https://www.thereformation.com/products/cali-dress-black?utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=site&utm_content=[0202996BLK]&utm_campaign=PinterestSiteShare 



 I also wish the would sell the other items the looks are styled with. The shoes are seriously fabulous and they should at least let us know what they are so I can go buy them!  Another great thing is pretty much every item  comes in lots of different color options.

Other items I am lusting over

 The Taurus Dress - Super sexy and fun with those tassels
https://www.thereformation.com/products/taurus-dress-black?utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=site&utm_content=[0502319BLK]&utm_campaign=PinterestSiteShare 



 The Estella dress- effortless sexy! These shoes I am dying over, I must find them!


 The Maddox Skit


 The Fleur dress- perfect for a formal wedding at any time of year.
https://www.thereformation.com/products/fleur-dress-black?utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=site&utm_content=[0303112BLK]&utm_campaign=PinterestSiteShare 



 The Constance dress- speaks for itself so beautiful! Anyone needing a wedding dress?






DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS