#GIRLBOSS Shop List

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

My book club, entitled "Wine Club for Dummies Book Club" is currently reading #GIRLBOSS about Founder and CEO of Nasty Gal, Sophia Amoruso. Oh and she is 31 years old!

The book so far is really a great read, it's like your having coffee with Sophia as she talks you through her story, process and all things being a bad ass #GIRLBOSS, which is just being your ultimate self-realized self. Doing what you love comes natural, and work doesn't feel like work but like a life you can't get enough of. I am only 1/3 of the way through but I can tell this is the theme she is speaking about. A great read for anyone lady even if she is not a fashionista but just a girl wanting to be in charge of her shit!


Before reading the book, I have been a huge fan of the Nasty Gal website. I mean even their tag line is cool and says it all about their customer. "Nasty Gals do it Better"-

Currently I am Lusting over these pieces...

THE EDIT




DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS