Thank you Joan Rivers!

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Joan Rivers will surely be missed! 

I admired Joan so much for all the things she said, because a lot of the time I am thinking the same thing but chicken out to actually say it. Her relationship with her daughter Melissa in particular reminds me of my very close relationship with my mother and how I always hope we will be as close as they are... were. But in my mother and I's relationship, I am indeed the Joan and she is the Melissa. I am so sad that I will never get the chance to possibly meet her. But I thank her for being herself always and inspiring me to be more of me all the time with no regrets! 

So let's all be a little bit more like Joan....

Say what we want, when we want without apology (in good spirits of course),

Laugh constantly at ourselves and with our loved ones, 

&

Do what we love and do it fiercely, 

A few of my favorite Joan River's quotes ...

“I don’t exercise. If God had wanted me to bend over, he would have put diamonds on the floor.”

 "People say that money is not the key to happiness, but I always figured if you have enough money, you can have a key made."

“The first time I see a jogger smiling, I’ll consider it.”


 "Never be afraid to laugh at yourself, after all, you could be missing out on the joke of the century."

and my all time favorite...

"Life's a Bitch and so am I"


RIP Joan Rivers

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS