Why I Love Distressed Jeans

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

I spend most of my days in distressed jeans. I love them for day, for night and really think they can work for everyday occasions quite nicely.  Considering I work from home and not in a corporate office I can say this more easily then the average 9-5 corp gal. But I really do think it can work in other types of industries.

Whether they are skinny, slouchy, boyfriend cut doesn't really matter most of these looks will work with them.

Keep in mind that if you are wearing slouchy or boyfriend cut keep it more fitted on top and the reverse for the skinny style with looser top. Always great with pumps, pointed flats, wedge sneakers, or booties. I do think it is important to actually finish the look with a motorcycle inspired jacket, blazer (reg. fit or oversized) to keep it more on the polished and put together side.  Really you can have fun with this look!

Just because your jeans looked really lived in doesn't mean you can't look put together overall. 


Inspiration:




Street Style Photos via Pinterest




This is a great day outfit for me I would totally wear this on a work day and continue wearing this into happy hour and meeting the hubby for dinner out. 

It would also be great for a more low-key date night on the week day or those dates that go from late afternoon into the evening hours. You never want to look to over done during the late afternoons and this will have you looking effortless chic into the evening.

Outfit Obsession: Distressed Jeans

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS