Time to bring back the Friendship bracelets

Friday, March 28, 2014

Friendship Bracelets



Back in October at my bachelorette weekend in Puerto Vallarta, my friends bought old school friendship bracelets for everyone's gift bag.

... If you grew up in the 80's then you know what bracelets I am talking about....

We then all added to look with custom friendship bracelets from the guys selling Mexican "authentic" goods on the beach. We all loved the look and was constantly ordering more on the beach from the guys and adding to our bangle friendship bracelet look. 

 





I was online shopping for new bangles and bracelets to add to my arm candy collection and stumbled upon Miansai rope bracelets.... aka old school friendship bracelets with adorable charms as clasps. I can't wait to get my hands on one and mix and match with all my other bangles.

SHOP MY FAV'S


DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS