The Men of the #Oscars

Monday, March 3, 2014

Navy tuxedos and white dinner jackets was what the stylish men of Hollywood wore on the red carpet last night.

The Bad... and Very Bad


Paul Dano in Prada


He looks like he is 10 and his mom dressed him.

071m


David O'Russell in Prada


Something went very wrong here with Prada again.

076m


Bill Murray in ...?


Was he wearing his tuxedo all day sitting and reading the newspaper? I know it's Bill Murray but come on ... someone buy him an iron!

065m


The Good


Christoph Waltz in Prada


Oh thank gawd! Prada did do some good with the guys. Christoph Waltz is

069m-1


Michael B. Jordan in Givenchy


Keeping it young and fresh

006m


The BEST


This is a tie for me!

Kevin Spacey in Burberry


I just LOVE LOVE this navy and black tuxedo look. He is looking sharp!

048m


Jared Leto in Saint Laurent


I love the white dinner jacket with his ruby bow tie and of course his hair.... how every woman was having some serious hair envy last night. I still have a mad crush on Leto from My-so-called life days!

008m 997ec11ed2b76226e6ba7c53a583d778



*Photo Source Style.com

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS