Date Night at the #Oscars

Monday, March 3, 2014

Lots of couples walking the red carpet together last night.

The WHY?


Chris Hemsworth in David August -and- Elsa Pataky in Elie Saab


I just don't understand why this dress would be a good idea? She looks like she already had the baby and its in a Elie Saab baby bjourn in the front. It's scary that's all. Chris Hemsworth looks nice but the colors together are really bothering me.

053m

Pharrell Williams in Lanvin -and- his date in Saint Laurent {guessing about his date }


We all know Pharrell is cool and likes to make fashion statements... I just think that this for lack of a better word... stupid. If the Oscars were in the Summer than maybe it would be o.k. but really ?

018m


The better half


John Legend in Versace -and- Chrissy Tiegen in Monique Lhuillier


These two are gorgeous but I'm bored with Tiegen's dress. I think I would rather this print be my wallpaper in the hall bath... in fact, I think it would look great with brass fixtures lol!

038m

Angelina Jolie in Elie Saab -and- Brad Pitt in Tom Ford


I love Brad's hair this way so hot! and Tom Ford always makes the best modern classic tuxedo. Angelina this is beyond boring! Isn't this just the same dress you wore last year but different color? This washes you out! Just act you like you care once in a while about the fashions because it is clear your man does.

058m

The Winners


Olivia Wilde in Valentino -and- Jason Sudeikis in Prada


Sudeikis gets more attractive every time I see him, and last night was no exception! and Olivia Wilde kills it in this Valentino gown! I love the back of the dress and the little bow at the neck. They look stunning together and so happy!

001m e2c9887dfe4ba1080ba48818eb9a51e0

Matthew McConaughey in Dolce & Gabbana -and- Camila Alves in Gabriela Cadena


I guess if you wore a white dinner jacket last night you were destined to win an Oscar! McConaughey and Alves look so awesome! The more I look at this dress the more I really love it. Not everyone can wear this pale pink color but she looks great in it. Very Elegant!

050m

*Photo Source Style.com

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS