{Show & Tell} Prabal Gurung for Target

Monday, March 4, 2013

Short-Sleeve Dress in First Date Print $39.9914330935_130119163000


Compared to other Designer for Target lines, I have to say this dress and most of the others is made well and of better quality fabric.



HOW I WORE IT


Dolce & Gabbana Cat-eye sunglasses with,


my black Sam & Edelman booties


r


Pointy Toe Flat-Blazing Yellow $29.99 Prabal G


These shoes are much better in person then in the image on Target website. They are patent leatherish and just the right about of pointy.



HOW I WORE IT


I paired them with my absolute go-to William Rast skinny jeans with holes,


White Merona scoop-neck t-shirt (also from Target),


a tan ZARA blazer,


and lots of bangles for a casual sunday look.



1

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS