Milano Style Outfit Obsession

Monday, October 22, 2012

When I was living in Milano, Italy for the summer I was constantly amazed at how effortlessly polished the Italian women were. This image reminds me of the way they dressed and how to get the look for yourself. I know I will be trying this look!

Milano Style Outfit Obsession


Milano Style Outfit Obsession by styledbyroz featuring zara handbags




Get the Look


The Shirt - Trouve Pocket Shirt ($78) via Nordstrom. The key when imitating this outfit is make sure to wear a button down shirt with dark/black buttons. Lighter buttons would change the look too much and would not be very Milano style.

The Skirt - Pencil Skirt it Dogtooth ($31.66) via ASOS US

The Necklaces -
Vanessa Mooney, The Zelda Large Cross Necklace ($106) via Shopbop.com
Spike and Pearl Necklace ($14) via Topshop US

The Shoes - Michael Kors High-Heeled Sandals ($348) via YOOX.com.

The Bag - Studded Pony Skin Clutch Bag ($99) via ZARA

If you like this outfit and try a version of it yourself with guidance from this blog, Please send me a photo of yourself in it. I would love to included Success Stories!

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS