AMAZON FINDS

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

The HEADBAND, a great option if your budget doesn't allow for $175 headbands like the Lele Sadoughi ones.

PASTIES  I never needed to wear nipple covers before baby when I went bra less. I mean maybe I did but I certainly didn't care before but post breastfeeding I need them. These are awesome, they do not move stick well without hurting when you remove and reusable.

The SWIMSUIT, love this $30 swimsuit, the material is textured and hides all the right things.

The FACE ICE ROLLER, everyone is doing it so just get on board, keep in freezer and roll that face anytime of day to de-puff.

TRAVEL COSMETIC BAGS, I like these to travel with for medicine, cosmetics and snacks when traveling. Tons of different color choices.



DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS