Currently Obsessed: Bundaloo Splash Pad

Thursday, June 6, 2019

We just spent a week at my parents beach house. The beach is the most ideal playground for a toddler. Sand, water and the freedom to run around and make friends. It was a blast! My parents house has a huge wrap around deck and when we aren't on the beach, you can find us on the porch parked up with a refreshing cocktail in hand.  Anders being 2.5 yrs old is always on the run and busy playing so I wanted to make sure we had some activities he could play with to ensure we could continue or tradition of porch lounging.  We ordered a WATER TABLE and then I added on with an impulse purchase, like we all do when shopping on Amazon or a Target. But this purchase was the BEST impulse purchase ever!






This BUNDALOO BABY SPLASH PAD is like a mini blow up pool/play mat/splash pad. As you can see, I could fit in it and Anders demanded at times that I "sit in the pool" too. We didn't have an electric pump, so we didn't blow it up, which made it more like a shallow pool rather then a play mat but it didn't matter and for my 2.5yr old probably worked better. You hook it up straight to the hose and can control the water pressure of how intense you want the waster to squirt out. When my friends babies  {9 months + 4 months} were using it we had the water at a much lower pressure. If your baby is sitting up on their own there is a cushioned seat perfect for them in the corner. We are getting it now for the house even though we have a pool in backyard. 

SHOP THE POST




DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS