Perfect Summer T-shirt

Tuesday, May 14, 2019

The Perfect Summer T-shirt is by no surprise to me from Madewell. They just does casual cool so well, hence the name, no pun intended. I bought this t-shirt in 4 different colors and it is replacing my previous perfect t-shirt, the Whisper Cotton V-Neck {comes in 23 different colors} that I have worn almost at my uniform for the last two years. It was time for a change and this was the perfect t-shirt for that.




A coupe of styled looks for your outfit inspiration

CASUAL STYLE TWO -WAYS


HEADBAND  ///  BAG  ///  JEAN SHORTS  ///  ESPADRILLES  /// T-SHIRT  ///  BELT BAG  ///  SKIRT  ///  SANDALS

 



 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

 

 

 

CLASSIC STYLE TWO-WAYS 

 

BLAZER  ///  WHITE JEANS  ///  BUMBLEBEE EARRINGS  ///  PUMPS  ///  T-SHIRT  ///  HANDBAG  ///  HEELS  ///  WICKER EARRINGS  ///  PANTS 

 


DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS