Currently Obsessed: Jack & Emma Embroidery

Thursday, April 25, 2019



I found this online embroidery shop via instagram earlier this year. Since moving back to the South, I knew I needed to get Anders his first Monogrammed Seersucker Romper for the summer. I mean know Southern babe is official until they have one. But they tend to be ridiculously expensive like $100 + once all said and done. That is why when I stumbled upon Jack & Emma Embroidery I was so excited to order one for Ander's Easter outfit.

This adorable soft seersucker romper with monogram was $22 !!! Can you believe that?? The shipment came in about 2.5 weeks and great quality.

Anders LOVED the romper has you can see.....





Now I am just deciding what else should I get now. They have both Girls and Boys items available from bathing suits, rompers, hats, pjs and rotate that items regularly. A great place to grab gifts for your little loves in your life!

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS