Currently Obseseed: Root Cover-Up

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

I can't be the only 35 year old out there that is already getting a lot of greys coming in.

For years, like since I was 11 or 12, I've been coloring my hair whether it was highlights, low-lights, blonde, brunette, black and even red. I was very adventures in my teens and early 20's with hair color and cut. As, I have gotten older I have kept it more of the same and really would only get my hair cut & colored 2x a year. I have the ashy blonde/brunette natural color so as the summer comes along and the more exposure to sunlight my hair naturally blondes on its own. To say that I have been lucky with my hair would be an understatement so it is only fair that the grays have come for me. At first, it was just a little here and there but you had to search for them now, it's starting to get a little "salt and pepper" in the front. Naturally I am having to get my hair colored more like 4x a year and now probably should be coloring more but who has the time and money for that. Not me yet!

So I have been using this L"Oreal Paris Magic Root Cover Up Gray Concealer Spray. It really works well, sometimes it even does the job so well, I don't need to use the dry shampoo either in that spot. It has prolonged my color in between dyes and even stays for 3 days in my experience {if you are not washing it}. Highly recommend it and it is under $10!







DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS