Currently Obsessed: Vitruvi

Thursday, February 7, 2019




I jumped on the band wagon and got a diffuser over the holidays. I am basically a recovering expensive candle buyer and so this feels like a good compromise for me. Also, it is so damn dry here in DFW area during the winter that I need some humidity while we sleep.

When I searched for a Diffuser/Humidifier, I feel in love with the look of the VITRUVI Diffuser . It is so sleek, modern and fits in with my home decor. It comes in Black, White a Goop Exclusive Grey color but the best is it is like a concrete smooth stone material. I went with the white so that it can easily transfer into any room in my house.


 Currently, it is sitting on my night stand and every night I add a mixture of Eucalyptus and Lavender, it smells amazing! They have tons of other individual scents and mixed essential oil kits too. I have seen a lot of people use the "Thieves" essential oil for this cold and flu season.

 SHOP THE POST:

 




DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS