Currently Obsessed Beauty Products

Thursday, January 17, 2019




Sharing with you some of my favorite beauty products I am using these days. I am 35 and starting to really notice a difference in my skin, thanks a lot aging and hormones.  I also live in a much dryer climate now in the DFW area compared to Portland and Houston and my skin has never been more dehydrated looking and ashy which we know makes us look older. So skincare is now something high on my priority list when before the age of 30, I was lucky if I removed my makeup before I went to bed.



MOISTURIZERS


I love the HERBIVORE BOTANICALS product line. In particular their serums are amazing and the packing is very clean and modern. I am a sucker for a nice bottle especially if its going to end up sitting on my bathroom counter like they do.

I use the PHOENIX CELL REGENERATING SERUM in the dryer months right before I go to bed. It is very very moisturizing so a little goes a long way. Probably not for someone with oily prone skin.

Then I alternate the Phoenix serum with the LAPIS FACIAL OIL during the summer months and when I have broken out. This oil is very moisturizing but the blue tansy and lapis oil ingredients soothe broken out skin without clogging pores. It is for combination skin.

They both smell so good! Under $100 but a little goes a long way so you will have it for a while.











 MASKS


These are my absolute favorite moisturizing masks.

MARY LINDSTROM HONEY MUD it's made from all natural products, is super cleansing {you can use it like a facial cleanser or a mask, I prefer mask} and smells so yummy. I use a cheap paint brush to apply it. You can purchase a fancy one from the same brand but I used what I had already. I put it on and leave it for as long as I can. Usually, I put it on get in bed and watch some Real Housewives show and when the episode is over I wash it off. My skin looks always looks and feels like I just had a fabulous spa facial. Highly recommend this product!

BENTON SNAIL BEE HIGH CONTENT FACE MASK yes you read that right snail secretion and bee venom are the ingredients in this super moisturizing and healing face mask. Super affordable, the smell is kind of weird but leave it on for 30 + minutes and your face will thank you! The pack comes with 10 sheet masks. I always put one in my suitcase when we travel to help re-hydrate my skin after a flight. A friend introduce these to me and I gave them out as stocking stuffers for Christmas this year.

1 comment:

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS