Belt Bags

Friday, January 11, 2019

Belt Bags, the millenials fancy term for a fanny pack. If you are a kid from the 80's and 90's you might be thinking, WTF, is the fashion world bringing back those ugly things. BUT these belt bags are super stylish and lets just admit that even when they were the ugly fanny packs of the 80's and 90;s they were still super practical!

Which makes me think even more so man has motherhood changed me this much. Kidding but not kidding.

They have been growing on me for the past 2 years and over Christmas I took the plunge into the Belt bag world and I am LOVING IT!

- You can wear it casually around your hips, looks great with structured or slouchy styled bag

- Get a more structured bag and wear it over coats as a true belt

- Wear it like a crossbody bag

- Or depending on the bag, wear it like a purse on your shoulder.


I purchased the Rebecca Minkoff Bree Leather belt bag in grey {shown below in Shop the Look}. Its the slouchy kind but I think is the most versatile style since I am in a season of life right now that is calls for a more casual style. Meaning I have a wild toddler and lucky to get out of the house some days in anything besides leggings.  The structure belt bag style, I think works better for a more dressed, crisp look.  Not my season right now but maybe for you.

Here are some great ways to wear it.

STREET STYLE INSPIRATION



 

 

SHOP THE LOOK:

 


DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS