New Find: TOMS Sunglasses

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

While doing some shopping in Breckenridge, Co last weekend I discovered TOMS Sunglasses! 

I was at a cute little shop just below the spa my mother and I had gone to and instantly fell in love with my new sunglasses to my surprise the brand was TOMS.  No I don't mean Tom as in Tom Ford, I mean TOMS like the cute comfy shoes sold at Whole Foods between the aisles of vitamins and expensive soaps. *please note, I have no idea if they sell the sunglasses at Whole Foods.

Not only are they super cool but they are priced really reasonable! 

Check out my new TOMS sunnies!

http://bit.ly/1BkXmra
Sandela Blonde Tortoise Shades in Gunmetal $139 






Tom's Sunglasses


From Top to Bottom..... 






  
Best Part is No Buyer's Remorse because With every pair of eyewear you purchase, TOMS will help give sight to a person in need!! You can't beat that can you! 

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS