Target does it again!

Friday, November 8, 2013

I like to Mix & Match my outfits with high-end designers and items I find at Marshall's and Target so why not do it with your home decor too!

Let's be honest, I wish I wore all High-end Designers and that my entire house was furnished in them too! but that is not the case YET!

At this point, most of my furniture is not high-end. When we moved to our NEW home, I made a bold statement that I have graduated from Ikea and I'm not going to purchase any "college-age" priced furniture. Well I definetly needed to put my foot in my mouth once I started really shopping. Even some Crate & Barrel and West Elm items were making me crunch my numbers and push my limits. I am an instant gratification kind of girl. So I ended up back at Ikea but also started looking at Target. Target did such a great job with the GO collection of High-end designers making more affordable collections for limited times and it seems they have hit the same brilliant trend in Home Decor with their Threshold Line.

My Lucite Lamp  & Lamp Shade in Bedroom


photo 5

Mid-Century Modern brass Lamp Base & Linen Lamp Shade in living room


-3
Both lamps are from Target Threshold Collection, except the second lamps- lamp shade. I love that you can mix & match your lamp shade and base.



 Similar items:


Lamps bases range from $19.99 to $69.99

img-11 img-8img-12

Lamp Shades range from $14.99 to $16.99

img-10img-17 img-18

My Console table in the entry


photo 4
This is the X-Desk and is great to hide all your keys and junk when you first get home and dump everything.


img-6


More Favorite Picks:



img-3



img-4


img-5
Just a word of advice for the furniture items, make sure you pay attention to the measurements. I would stick to decor items and console and side tables.

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS