{2013 Emmys Red Carpet} Sheer & Sexy

Monday, September 23, 2013

When you see these sheer dresses come down the runway at fashion week, they look beautiful but let's be honest where would the average lady where it. A Red Carpet event like the Emmy's is the perfect place.



Lena Headly in Alessandra Rich


lena-headey


Photo Source: NYDailyNews

I strangely like the white pump with this black sheer dress. It's nice to see her in something less medieval and more modern.



Julianne Hough in Jenny Packham


slide_317266_2938916_free


Photo Source: Huffington Post

I feel like this dress is directly saying, "Take that Ryan Seacrest!" I love it!


Laura Dern In Naeem Khan


97ae0a6de1ead569594d9318f4c66ef4


Photo Source: Huffington Post

Love the back cut-out of this dress. Although, it looks more like Jenny Packham to me, I was surprised that it was Naeem Khan.





Claire Danes in Armani Prive


379e930dd20dbfcd7d1710675b78dbb3
Photo Source: Huffington Post

Claire Danes could care less she doesn't have Sofia Vergara boobies and I love it! This dress is so etherial and elegant.

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS