Monday, September 23, 2013

{2013 Emmys Red Carpet} Sheer & Sexy

When you see these sheer dresses come down the runway at fashion week, they look beautiful but let's be honest where would the average lady where it. A Red Carpet event like the Emmy's is the perfect place.



Lena Headly in Alessandra Rich


lena-headey


Photo Source: NYDailyNews

I strangely like the white pump with this black sheer dress. It's nice to see her in something less medieval and more modern.



Julianne Hough in Jenny Packham


slide_317266_2938916_free


Photo Source: Huffington Post

I feel like this dress is directly saying, "Take that Ryan Seacrest!" I love it!


Laura Dern In Naeem Khan


97ae0a6de1ead569594d9318f4c66ef4


Photo Source: Huffington Post

Love the back cut-out of this dress. Although, it looks more like Jenny Packham to me, I was surprised that it was Naeem Khan.





Claire Danes in Armani Prive


379e930dd20dbfcd7d1710675b78dbb3
Photo Source: Huffington Post

Claire Danes could care less she doesn't have Sofia Vergara boobies and I love it! This dress is so etherial and elegant.

No comments:

Post a Comment