{2013 Emmys Red Carpet} The Classics

Monday, September 23, 2013

Simple, Elegant and Classic!

Edie Falco in Escada


65th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards - Arrivals


Photo Source: Huffington Post


Gorgeous in this purple gown! Her presentation was lovely too.




Zooey Deschanel in J. Mendel


slide_317266_2938809_freePhoto Source: Huffington Post


I do like this dress on her and she had a sexy slit to the side but I am just over this hairstyle on her.




Allison Williams in Ralph Lauren


slide_317266_2939001_freePhoto Source: Huffington Post


Simple and classic. She had on some killer jewelry too!




Sofia Vergara in Vera Wang


sofia-vergaraPhoto Source: NYDailyNews.com


I am normally not into what she wears, she typically dresses for men and sex appeal and less about fashion in my opinion. Nothing wrong with that but this year I actually loved the lines on this dress.


 

 

 

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS