H&M Online Shopping!

Monday, August 5, 2013

So excited H&M is finally providing online shopping! I love H&M but not enough to drive out to League City or to Cypress. I think the gas would cost the same amount as one of their very inexpensive $19.95 blouses. Unless you live near by those malls in which this isn't as exciting news.

I shopped the new H&M (US) website and here are my edited finds.

Sleeveless Chiffon Blouse $24.95


hmprod

Embroidered Blouse $34.95


hmprod-1




Loose Fit Pants $24.95 available in black, dark blue and shown in burgundy


hmprod-2

Suit Pants $34.95 available in grey and black


hmprod-3

Maxi Dress $14.95


hmprod-4

So much more online... including Men's, kids and home decor.

Happy Shopping!



1 comment:

  1. To participate a formal party you always need a good dress. For me, I love wearing a maxi shirt dress . It makes me look sexy and it's comfortable.

    ReplyDelete

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS