Effortlessly Foxy

Friday, August 9, 2013

I saw this image of Aaron Paul, of Breaking Bad, wife in this amazing dress at the new season's premiere. It's so effortlessly amazing and I had to find out who was the designer and how I could get one.

wenn20531935

Photo Source via DListed 
 
 

The dress is by STONE COLD FOX, designed by two gorgeous california gals named Cydney Morris and Dallas Wand.  I read on their "About" page that one of their inspirations is Jane Birkin, so obviously I am in love with the designs.

I scoped out the online shop on their website and here are the items I am totally coveting and think you should be too!

SCOL-WD33_V1 SCOL-WD33_V4

Stone Cold Fox - Onyx Gown $321 via Revolve Clothing

Look at the STUNNING back on this dress! I want this dress so bad.... I love the versatility of the dress. If anyone feels like buying me a gift, please get me this! lol!

DSC04527_1024x1024 Untitled_small

Cryptic Skirt Available in Ivory & black/brown $200 via Stone Cold Fox 

This skirt is also fabulous! Love the long look with the sexy slits.

DSC03558_1024x1024_1024x1024 DSC03567_1024x1024

Sophia Gown Bloom/Petal Print Silk $385 via Stone Cold Fox

Im not usually much of a flower print kind of girl but absolutely loving this print and again look at the back of the dress! So effortlessly beautiful!

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS