Style Icon: Lauren Hutton

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Every night since last Friday, I have been intently watching the London 2012 Olympics. The fashion's have not been that great or inspiring but the athletic bodies, insane dedication, high-energy and talent sure have been! So I thought that a great way to celebrate Team USA would be to share with you one of my personal Style Icons....
Lauren Hutton, a True American Beauty!








Lauren Hutton has a gorgeous smile that seems to be contagious even through these photographs. The best way I can describe her style is comfortable in her own skin. A sexy streamline blonde, dressed in strong style suits via Katharine Hepburn spirit topped off with a carefree attitude. A serious combination that inspires me!


Simple elegance with a smile.

















DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS