Must Have Clutch

Monday, August 27, 2012

I LOVE my Yves Saint Laurent "Belle de Jour' Envelope Clutch and it is on trend for this upcoming season.

A couple of years ago I received my first YSL 'Belle de Jour' large envelope clutch in black with metallic silver (I have the matching shoes too!) and then last year I purchased another one in nude patent leather (shown below), my staple clutch. Even a few of my friends have one too. It is has really become my go to clutch from everything from a luncheon, night out causal or dresses or even a more formal affair.


Yves Saint Lauren 'Belle de Jour' Large Patent Leather Envelope Clutch in Carne ($595) via Nordstrom.com


I see a lot of women carrying a large purse and then an even larger work bag/laptop etc. The envelope clutch is an elegant and simple way to lessen your carrying load. Put your keys, cash, cards, lipstick, cell phone etc in your envelope clutch. Then put all the larger stuff for work in the other bag. Then put your envelope clutch back into your larger bag and head out the door. When it is time for lunch or after hour drinks/dinner you just grab your envelope clutch.
A timeless piece to add to your wardrobe & definitely worth the price!

The 'Belle de Jour' Clutch comes in regular leather or patent leather and numerous different colors and in small or large (personally I think large is better).


Silver Metallic ($650) via Nordstrom.com


Metallic Oro Rame ($725) via Nordstrom.com


Patent Nero ($595) via Nordstrom.com


Or try one of these online stores for other options Net-a-porter.com, LUISAVIAROMA and SSENSE.COM

1 comment:

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS