I live in my Equipment blouse

Saturday, July 21, 2012




Confession... I have been living in my Equipment Blouses.


Whether you pair your Equipment blouse with jeans, high-waisted shorts (my personal favorite right now), A-line skirts, or bathing suit cover up, you can basically wear it with everything and anything. Admittedly at first, I was a little irritated with the price tag, around $200 but it is completely worth it. I introduced them to my mom and she loves them as well. No limits on who this shirt works for. If i was Oprah this would be one of my favorite things that the entire audience would receive.

Advice


Start of with your basic white button down shirt. You can wear it conservative for work, bohemian for a long week-end, and sexy for date night.
Equipment blouse





About


"The Equipment woman is strong, chic, elegant, adventurous, sexy and above all, classic."

Follow them on Pinterest!

Where to buy


Shopbop.com

Nordstrom.com

Net-A-Porter.com

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS