Hearth & Hand with Magnolia @Target

Monday, November 6, 2017

Damn you Chip & Joanna Gaines!!! Hearth & Hand with Magnolia at Target has too many things I want and makes me want to redo all my Christmas decor. But I won't and just add some of these fabulous items to the mix.

If you don't know with Chip & Joanna Gaines are you must be living under a rock, or just not a HGTV or Texas fan.

Obviously, I love to watch their tv show for the design inspiration for Power House Investors ventures but now they have houses, decor, design, retail, bakery, books and now Target. I think they may be taking over the world with their Magnolia brand. ...

I went on Sunday to Target to check out the new Line Hearth & Hand and here is what I ended up getting although I really didn't need anything but couldn't resist.






All the other items in particular I love...





Only problem is you got to hurry to get these items, they are selling out fast.

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS