Hey Stranger!

Thursday, May 25, 2017

It's been a really long time since I posted, I mean what the hell happened to me???

Well, I will tell you. Two REALLY BIG items happened in my life since I last posted.

First, Matt and I moved to the Greater Portland Area, specifically Vancouver, WA! Crazy far away from Houston, TX. Matt got a new amazing job and we packed up everything and headed towards our new adventure! We are starting to really love it here and enjoying all the outdoor activities!

A post shared by Roz Power Tache (@rozmonster) on

BUT what really stopped my level of multi-tasking my job, blog and life was we got pregnant with the help of IVF after a year of trying and had our amazing baby boy, Anderson {"Anders"}in December 2016,  right after we moved to Vancouver, WA.




All of this has kind of rocked my world and turned it upside down, in the best way possible of course. Now that I am just getting settled into my new life, I have decided to get back to blogging.

Bare with me while I get my groove back!

XOXO

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS